Where is Weekend Festival located?
The Weekend Festival takes place at Vermo Arena. Address: Valjakkotie 1, 02600 Espoo. Gates will open at 14.00 and close at 23.00 on both festival days.
Vermo Arena can be easily reached by public transport from many directions. Buses and trains will bring you within walking distance of Vermo. You will need a HSL ticket for public transportation (AB zone ticket from Helsinki, BC zone ticket from other directions).
The HSL application offers HSL travel tickets, a route guide and traffic information targeted just for you in one application. You can download the HSL application for free on Android and iPhone from here. Travel tickets can also be bought from ticket machines, R kiosks and HSL service points. From here you can read more information about buying tickets.
If you arrive at Weekend from outside the capital region, we recommend arriving by train.
- Bus 200 from Helsinki Central Station to Leppävaaran asema (Route Elinelinaukio-Espoon keskus)
- Bus 502 from Kallio to Tarvaspääntie (Route Kallio-Leppävaaran asema)
- Bus 202 from Leppävaara to Vermontie (Route Helmipöllönmäki-Nuijala)
- Bus 113 from Tapiola to Majurinpolku (Route Tapiola-Leppävaaran asema)
- Bus 550 from Itäkeskus to Leppävaaran asema (Route Itäkeskus (M)-Westendinasema)
- A-train from the Helsinki Central railway station or Pasila station to Leppävaaran asema (AB zone ticket)
Additional shifts 4.-5.8.
- Additional A-train departures from Helsinki every 10 minutes from 22:23 to 2:13. Additional carriage in use from 18:49
- Additional A-train departures from Leppävaara to Helsinki every 10 minutes from 22:56 to 2:36. Additional carriage in use from 18:56
- In addition, train units for L and U trains have been added for Friday.
- Additional shifts can also be seen in the HSL route guide