Weekend Winter Special takes over the Helsinki Ice Hall in December!
The Weekend Winter Special was born out of a desire to bring global stars to Finland outside the festival season. The two-day event will feature Headhunterz’s final concert in Finland on Friday, December 15th, before he concludes his touring. Other performers for the nearly sold-out Friday include Wildstylez, DJ Isaac, and Aftershock. On Saturday, December 16th, the stage will be taken over by Scooter and Neptunica.
Weekend Winter Special saturday December 16th
Throughout their extensive career, Scooter has sold over 30 million records worldwide and earned over 100 gold and platinum certifications from various parts of the globe. Known for their danceable hits like “The Logical Song,” “How Much Is The Fish?” and “Nessaja”.
After performing to a sold-out crowd on the main stage at this year’s Weekend Festival, Scooter will deliver an impressive party set on Saturday, ensuring an unforgettable celebration for everyone present.
Neptunica, renowned for hits like “The Rhythm of the Night,” “Marble,” and “Love is gone,” has amassed a staggering 300 million Spotify streams and 70 million YouTube views through their production. Neptunica’s EDM, Hard-Dance, and House productions are sure to captivate the audience. Other Saturday performers will be announced later.
19:00-20:30 Heavyweight Special
VIP Hyper Hyper 18+
Helsinki Ice Hall, Royal Club. 1st floor (Opens approx. 2.5 hours before the concert)
- Concert tickets in a seated bar section (long side) close to the stage
- Private VIP restaurant available throughout the evening and near seating areas
- Enjoy a Street Food menu before the evening’s performers
- Reserved, personalized tables for groups in the VIP restaurant for the entire evening
- Pre-concert tunes set by the VIP restaurant’s DJ
- VIP entrance and reception
- Secured cloakroom service in the restaurant throughout the evening
- Private restroom facilities and bar in the VIP restaurant
- WKND Winter Special tags as souvenirs
- VIP team available throughout the event
- Pumpkin seasoned with satay sauce & roasted peanuts M, G, VEG
- Shrimp in chili-garlic oil & kimchi cabbage salad M, G
- Vietnamese noodle salad with hoisin tofu M, G, VEG
- Vegetable samosa & vegan sriracha mayonnaise M, VEG
- Bao bun with teriyaki pulled pork M
- Bao bun with Korean BBQ pulled veggies M, VEG
- Wasabi mayonnaise M, G & pickled cilantro cucumbers M, VEG
Official concert ticket and event guidelines will be sent to the provided address approximately 1 month before the concert. Please verify your address information.Buy a VIP-package
Weekend Winter Special friday December 15th
Headhunterz, the mastermind behind legendary tracks like ‘Dragonborn,’ ‘Destiny,’ ‘Tonight,’ and ‘From Within,’ takes the stage for the last time this year. Despite having performed at Weekend Festival five times, Headhunterz made his final appearance to a packed audience on the Future Stage at the 2023 Weekend Festival. However, that performance won’t mark Headhunterz’s final show in Finland, as in December, we’ll have the chance to once again experience those incredible moments he has created for us over the years.
In January 2024, he will embark on a new chapter, stepping away from live performances and tours to focus primarily on music production. Ready for this new phase and a more balanced life, Headhunterz felt it was time for a change. Proud of his 15 years as a DJ, performing, touring, and traveling the world, it’s a heartfelt decision aimed at safeguarding his physical and mental health.
Wildstylez has been at the top of the hardstyle scene for over a decade and is known for his long-standing collaboration with Headhunterz. Hardstyle pioneer DJ Isaac has been in the industry for over 20 years and is considered one of the genre’s founders. Aftershock will undoubtedly electrify the audience with his raw hardstyle set.
18:00-19:00 Christian Arctica
21:00-22:00 Dj Isaac